Discuss Flexable conduit in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Rappid

-
Reaction score
Guys

Picked up a few rolls of black round conduit today in lengths of 50M of 32mm and 30M of 50mm, got a few of each.
The company I work for has got ****e loads stockpiled but the project is now complete and they want to get rid of it as it's taking up valuable space, the supplier is also holding about 50 rolls of this stuff in a warehouse and wants it out.
I can have as much as I want but I'm not allowed to sell it.

What would you use it for and any suggestions what to do with this much, seems criminal to dump this lot.

i use it for machines etc especially the conex plastic coated metal , ive used it to protect cables in cavities , from rodent attacks , protect cables in industrial kitchens etc so many uses ,grab it while you can have you seen the price of the stuff

Count me in too when you find out how much , as i reckon it would be ideal for carrying the data/alarm cables to my shed .and also garden lighting.

Nick

Reply to Flexable conduit in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi there. I'm building a house and need some help with the LED lighting design. Lots of experience wiring things, some experience using LEDs (did...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I'd appreciate the opportunity to pick your brains a bit, and make sure I'm on the right track, please. (Will also be talking to my...
Replies
Views
G
Hi all, I'm an ELV consultant (mostly sound and video systems for hotels, theatres, schools, etc. all commercial projects and mostly new...
Replies
Views
Would you attempt to pull 16mm SWA through 150M of existing underground conduit? A potential job I have taken a look at. I would need to be very...
Replies
Views
Engineer54
E
Got a few reels of 32mm and 50mm left and various sizes of conduit clamps, need to clear out garage as the misses is moaning she can't get the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock