Discuss Forged quals, dangerous work!!! Long story but worth the read! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

To be fair there is no doubt that the Falklands are geographically part of Argentina.

I think there is a great deal of doubt. In fact I'm fairly certain that it's geologically part of the UK. I've never been anywhere that looked more like the Brecon Beacons, so clearly the Falkland Islands were once part of Wales. Once Wales gains it's independence from the rest of the UK then they should have the Falkland Islands.

I think there is a great deal of doubt. In fact I'm fairly certain that it's geologically part of the UK. I've never been anywhere that looked more like the Brecon Beacons, so clearly the Falkland Islands were once part of Wales. Once Wales gains it's independence from the rest of the UK then they should have the Falkland Islands.

Isn't Wales populated by the original English who were pushed west when Britain was invaded? :)

To be fair there is no doubt that the Falklands are geographically part of Argentina.
The Falklands have been a British dependent territory since way before Argentina existed, the islanders are soon to have a referendum on whether they want to remain as they are now or become part of Argentina. Whatever they decide under the democratic process I'll support.

Reply to Forged quals, dangerous work!!! Long story but worth the read! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

This is quite lengthy so get comfy... I had a bizarre call out relating to a job I attended about five years ago. The situation was they were...
Replies
Views
well having been working at a shop ,a woman shouted i have got your number and will ring in you to arrange a time ,so time was made and went to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am the wife of an electrician feeling absolutely gutted. We have had a complaint from a customer who is seeking a £500 refund for a consumer...
Replies
Views
2nd one in the space of a week 1595383038 Went to see a job where the lady said her new led lamps were flickering, When i got there she told me a...
Replies
Views
hi guys Got asked to look at a job the other day. Sweet old lady in a mobile park. She had an electrician come out to do a socket. After doing...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock