Discuss Good certificate software in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Evening Folks,

I am in a situation where I am compiling certification from several sparks and or sub contractors.

I am looking for a good software that will allow remote recording on a smartphone via an app, or the ability to say transfer a cert from another program such as easycert or kewtech to said software.

Any suggestions?

I am currently using easycert

Just downloaded easycert out of curiosity (no intentention of killing your profile pic), have been using iCertifi which charges for each cert; is this one free?....not had a chance to use it yet

Reply to Good certificate software in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi there. I’m hoping for some advice. I currently run a small limited company that provides IT services, both commercial and domestic so I...
Replies
Views
Hello all, First of all I apologise if this is in the wrong forum, I figured the general forum may be the best bet :) Thank you for taking...
Replies
Views
NICEIC Certification Scheme NICEIC renewal assessment debacle!
Hi All, I recently had my NICEIC renewal assessment. We are a two man band. We only carry out small local work and we are approved contractors &...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We have a 3.9Kw array (13 x Sapphire 300W Black Mono solar panels) on our roof with a Growatt 3600MTL-S mini inverter. All good and has...
Replies
Views
Hi Sorry to bring this one up again but have read numerous posts and answers and not got an answer specific to my situation. I have a Loncin...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock