Discuss help with schedule of inspections for 303 practical exam in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

dawze

hi, ive just done the practical part of my 303 exam and the visual inspection on a rig so ive just got to complete the schedule of inspections for the faults i found. does anybody know what box i would have to cross on the schedule of inspections if the banjo on the swa wasnt drilled through and connected to the ccu properly and also if the twin & e (clipped direct) the bend radius was to sharp

i would appreciate any help......... THANKS!

For the former i`d suggest "Connection of conductors" from the Cables & conductors section.
Arguably, could also cross "Presence of circuit protective conductors" from the Fault Protection category, as this includes "The presence, correct sizing, labelling and connection of appropriate protective conductors..."

For the excessive bending then "Erection methods" would suffice (some may consider this applicable for the former too)

Hope it helps...& good luck on your exam.

Reply to help with schedule of inspections for 303 practical exam in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Morning all So the site I'm based at recently had some work done (think partitioners). This package of work included electrical. This was...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I have a small problem assigning the correct codes for some visual faults. I am still confused and looking forward to find a good...
Replies
Views
first day done of my AM2 exam. Just wanted to let people know what I done and if I will loose any marks. So first of all risk assessment and safe...
Replies
Views
D
Morning guys, I have my first practical exam tomorrow for 2394 Initial verification. I believe one of the 3 short tests is to identify visual...
Replies
Views
H
Hey folks sitting 2394 written exam tomorrow and have a few questions in my notes I need the textbook answers for. 1. State four practical steps...
Replies
Views
barneybhoy
B

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

Electrical Courses

This is the main Electrical Courses at ElectriciansForums.net. Find local recommended electricians courses. Avoid training "company" scams. Always go view the training centre before booking any electrical courses.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock