Discuss How to use Memera 2000 program planner in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

tonysc

DIY
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Hope you are well.

I've just moved into a flat. It has got economy 7(duel electricity tariff) floor heating/boiler. The mains switch is Memera 2000 and it has got a program planner as attached. Do you guys know how to configure the program planner so it switches on only at off-peak hours?

Much Appreciated & Kind Regards

Tony
IMG_0372.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0373.jpeg
    261.9 KB · Views: 0
Nobody?
It seems the timer made for that CU is a MEM AT1P or AT2P
Unfortunately so far I haven't found any instructions for it on the web ☹️

The same question was asked here in 2014 with a rather unhelpful response/outcome:

It's listed in the Memera old catalogue on the web, but the AT2P looks different to yours, so perhaps it's an AT1P.

I guess as a last resort it's a question of pushing buttons and seeing if you can work it out 🤔

FA5382BB-37B2-4D1A-859A-80BF7B2B08FE.jpeg

Last edited:
I recognise the pic as being very similar to one I had in use a few years back, that I'd also installed to control storage heaters in a property on a sub main. Storage heaters and timeswitch are now long gone.
From what I remember, it wasn't the easiest thing to program, but did respond to button pushing and a bit of logic.
Is this a rented property? If so, I see another problem if a conscientious EICR is ever carried out.
There's a big hole into the inside of that consumer unit

Reply to How to use Memera 2000 program planner in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Good day readers, if any,I am an old sparky, a very old sparky. I can remember old Faraday giving us lectures Wednesday evenings at evening...
Replies
Views
I've a 3 phase storage heater currently wired to the main fuse box in an office I have. The heater has 2 supplies/isolators, 1 for charging at...
Replies
Views
Good evening, I have recently moved into a new home and I am having problems with the MCB/RCD tripping (Mem M6 Type 3 - 30mA). It intermittently...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Last month I moved into a flat that is on an economy 9 tariff and meter (it has wet heating). In this scenario, I have one consumer unit...
Replies
Views
Hi, So I'm trying to understand what's going on with my off-peak electricity supply, as something's wrong with it and I'm trying to determine if...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock