Discuss Invoicing and certification apps in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

T

tom262

Hello all, dose anybody use any invoicing apps?? I've downloaded a couple of the free ones to give them ago but don't want to pay out the money (even tho it's not a lot) to buy one without checking if there are any better ones!! I've heard of sparks using iPads on site to store everything they have used and to then use to bill with. Which sounds like a good idea as at the moment I seem to have 100s of bits of paper with materials on and don't remember where there for!!!!
also I have heard of people using iPads to do EICs and EICRs ect, at the moment I am writing it on a scrap piece of paper and typing it up when I get home, so a decent app would save a lot of time I've tried this icert app but couldn't get along with it, I'd like to find one where I can still use the Napit Certs
any help would be great thank uou
Tom.

a mate has one of these card readers it's ok if you have a good signal, but a lot of areas around here the signal is poor or non existent. he also said people are a bit wary of using it.

Reply to Invoicing and certification apps in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Interesting situation has come up. I have a client who rents out portable toilets - higher end ones with proper flushing toilets/urinals that are...
Replies
Views
A bit of a mini essay but these questions have been building up in my mind over the last weeks and months as I've been studying and volunteering...
Replies
Views
hi, asking as a customer not a tradesman Having had a rewire and had some issues with the electrician , namely his working standards and the fact...
Replies
Views
Looking for some Certification software to use on mobile/tablet anybody recommend a good one,ease of use a must. trying to make life easier!!
Replies
Views
Hi folks, this will probably be obvious to most folks on here but I'm new to this. A friend is putting together a quote to rewire my house. He is...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock