Discuss Is Part P a lot of nonsense? in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

I will be contacting my local councils to enquire about this again as you say you do ork in wigan and they accept , before I joined a scam i asked and was informed £190 per job even though I had stated all my quals

Will try again and see for a laugh hope your right as it will save me many Bucks over each year

I'm all for boycotting the CPS...they are all parasites sucking us dry! The NICEIC do not support the small business (sole trader) and have recently forced me to pay my annual fee all at once. When asked for a more affordable payment plan they insisted that they could only split it into 4 payments.

Since, I have not been able to pay they are now taking me to court. Thank you very much!

I'm contacting my LABC tomorrow with the hope of doing it direct. Boycott this massive SCAM now!

I'm all for boycotting the CPS...they are all parasites sucking us dry! The NICEIC do not support the small business (sole trader) and have recently forced me to pay my annual fee all at once. When asked for a more affordable payment plan they insisted that they could only split it into 4 payments.

Since, I have not been able to pay they are now taking me to court. Thank you very much!

I'm contacting my LABC tomorrow with the hope of doing it direct. Boycott this massive SCAM now!
works out at 4 payments of 104 quid, not alot really, I agree it is still too much, however if you are running a business which needs part p registration and you cannot afford 104 quid every three months it may be time to pack it all in and get a job fella.

If Dic Penderyn's tale above, isn't enough proof that all the NICEIC et al is interested in is money, I don't know what is.
Show them a chronic installation by one of their paid up members and they couldn't give a FFFF.

If Dic Penderyn's tale above, isn't enough proof that all the NICEIC et al is interested in is money, I don't know what is.
Show them a chronic installation by one of their paid up members and they couldn't give a FFFF.
Fail to Find Feasible Future? ...and the money-lenders shall be cast from the temple...I'm Brian,and so's my wife:stooge_curly:

Part P as a Building Reg isn't to blame, it's the parasitic profit orientated companies they allowed into our industry to administer it that's ALWAYS been the problem.

Those who without any consultation with long standing recognised bodies in the industry, or consideration for safety, (which was why they were created in the first place and laughably all beat the drum too, to this day) went on to irresponsibly invent/create the total nonsense title of ''Domestic Installer'' or as are better known as the Electrical Trainee. Not only did they allow these wannabes into the industry via the back door for purely monetary terms, they had the audacity to class time served and experienced fully qualified electricians with the SAME title!!

There's a new amendment of the regs being forced upon us in January. The NICEIC insist all contractors buy a new copy of the regs?????

£70.00 x >500 contractors = £35,000.00

As a practicing electrician you should own the latest regs book regardless of what the NIC say.

The new BS7671 comes out in January but wont come in to effect until July.

well, i'm not bloody well buying another. i still have red one on the van. the green stays in the office ( well, i call it that. it's just a man space in the conservatory ).

Reply to Is Part P a lot of nonsense? in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net