Search the forum,

Discuss kewcheck R2FL adaptor not a R2 adaptor in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

peehead

So I was in city electrical and the gent behind the counter gave me this kewcheck R2 for free, I went in for a catalogue.

I've put a 13amp 3 pin socket on it so I can do r1 and r2 checks but being still a newish in all tools etc I was wondering would the fuse make any difference at all to my readings or should I just buy a Kewtech R2 plug

Many thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: kewcheck R2FL adaptor

I'm assuming this a joke thread...

You've connected a socket up to that adaptor? I think you've got the wrong idea...

Re: kewcheck R2FL adaptor

So I was in city electrical and the gent behind the counter gave me this kewcheck R2 for free, I went in for a catalogue.

I've put a 13amp 3 pin socket on it so I can do r1 and r2 checks but being still a newish in all tools etc I was wondering would the fuse make any difference at all to my readings or should I just buy a Kewtech R2 plug

Many thanks.

Really confused...so did you get the Kewtech for free, like offered...or did you not, because the last line says...should i just buy a Kewtech...?

Are you meaning to compare a 13a plug (with 3holes drilled for test leads) with a Kewtech testing plug?

If so, just use the drilled 13a plug, just as good.

kewcheck R2FL adaptor

I think there is some confusion between the R2 and R2FL. The link below is what I have.

http://www.kewtechcorp.com/sites/default/files/pdf/flyers/Kewcheck%20R2FL_E-Flyer_rev1_0.pdf

that's cleared up the confusion. why would a fuse affect you readings unless it was poorly fitted?

Reply to kewcheck R2FL adaptor not a R2 adaptor in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net