Discuss MLM Business Opportunity?!?!?! in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

aboxall

Hi Guys,

This is the first time I have posted on this group, so "Hello" to everybody.

I'm a sole trader, NICEIC domestic installer, and doing OK at the moment; however like everyone else, I could do with more; 5 year old, an 2 year old, and a wife need feeding!

I'm considering signing up to a internet-based MLM business & I would value your opinions on such a venture. It's a free appllication that allows the user to significantly save both time & money on their internet shopping. I've tried the app and it definitely works; do I take the plunge? Apparently I give it out for for free and get significant pay-per-click income! I would really value your feedback.
All the best, Andrew

I have no idea what this MLM thing is so......I'm out!:rolleyes:

I agree with alarm man though.....nothing in life is free and you will no doubt have some financial outlay somewhere. Me, I'd leave it alone.

Reply to MLM Business Opportunity?!?!?! in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, I’m currently in full time employment and want to start doing jobs on the side, obviously non notifiable ones as I couldn’t justify...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I have been running my Sole Trader business for just over a year now and have been quite successful in keeping myself in work. Word of...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody. We had a Texecom system installed 3 years ago. Earlier this year we had a battery problem and the installer came back and changed...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I never really come on here to be honest, but I thought I’d get the opinion of a world of unknown to me electrical contractors because...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon everyone. So im currently working as a multi skilled engineer in the food production industry. Im a qualified electrician with...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back