Discuss Relay 220V 2 input and 1 output Question in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

kwsanders

DIY
Reaction score
Custom hot tub with a spa pack controller. Everything is 3 wire (red, black, white) 220V. Everything is grounded with lugs.

Goal: I have two jet pumps and one air blower controlled by the spa pack. I would like to use a relay system to prevent the air blower from turning on unless one or both of the jet pumps are on.

Thoughts: I was thinking I would use something like a CGELE Solid State Relay SSR-40AA AC to AC Input 70-250VAC to Output 24-480VAC 40A Single Phase.

Questions: How do I wire this (the more basic the better, ie red wire from jet pump one to lug number 1 on CGELE relay)? A drawing would be amazing. Do I need more than one relay with them in parallel to accomplish this? Is there an easier way to accomplish my goal?

Thank you! Kyle22

Changing any of the wiring of a factory built and certified hot tub is not something I would recommend or advise for a diy job.

Changing any of the wiring of a factory built and certified hot tub is not something I would recommend or advise for a diy job.
This is a custom install. No changes within the spa pack. Just needing to protect the plumbing by preventing the air blower from turning without the jets and solenoids open. Anyone with dual line input and single load relay output on a 220V system? Thanks

Reply to Relay 220V 2 input and 1 output Question in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi Everyone, New to the forum but hoping I can find a little help with my restoration project... I am adding a secondary wiring "system" to my...
Replies
Views
Has anyone taken apart their & self repaired it? 2013 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT - Mileage: 112223 - DTCs - P0480 cooling fan. Also codes in TIPM...
Replies
Views
Hi every one. I have a NC relay with the below features which is written on the relay: Input voltage:12V dc Output switching voltage: 220V ac...
Replies
Views
Hi all looking for some helpful advice I'm an Aussie so go easy on me, I have a good mechanical engineering head but first time plumbing and...
Replies
Views
Hello, my name is Kelvin. I'm a trainee hydraulic engineer in Indonesia. I apologize if this question has been answered before / if this question...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock