Discuss segen in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Putting 2 and 2 together and knowing a little bit about their approach to business, I would suspect that they've spent shed loads of cash on buying panels before the 5th march do have lots of stock and little cash... Also a few of the larger installers went bump owing the distributors, so in a sellers market, they simply making the most of what they can :)

I am not suprised credit limits are being cut. Look at the number of installers going under. wholesalers are trying to reduce their risk by reducing credit limits, it's not unreasonable IMHO.

Reply to segen in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, me again :) NICEIC prices per certificate are going up, can you recommend anywhere else to buy them please?
Replies
Views
Anyone else retraining as an electrician later in life? 40+
Replies
Views
I’ve been asked by a builder I know to rewire a property he’s renovating, I’ve been involved in a few rewires before but never priced one. Just...
Replies
Views
So, I was messing around yesterday with some old testers I have laying around to see if they still work I found my dads old Robin MFT and noticed...
Replies
Views
Just wanted to get some thoughts from other electricians who regularly do EICRS, does anyone else code a fan isolater with no 3A fuse protection?
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock