Discuss which vac for Metabo MFE40? in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi, I'm getting a Metabo MFE40 but I already have a Titan vac that set up with cyclone dust extractor and works well saving vac bags. Do I need another vac for dustless action? Also, how long the triple blade last on red bricks? I'll be chasing 3 flats for rewire and SDS would be too much on my arm.

I've got the Mfe40 with triple blade and use it with the metabo M class ACR 35, which is really powerful and would recommend. It has a sensor on it that bangs the filter clean as you use it, if it senses a drop in suction and all the mess goes in a rubble bag that you can neatly empty. The blade has been used weekly + 2 full rewires for about 6 months now and hasn't worn down yet. I think as long as the blade can cool down with a good vacuum then it should last.

Its a fantastic cutter . I would really look at NILFISK extractors .I have a festool and there is always the worry its not really made well enough for hard site work .They are cheap plastic ! My nilfisk is faultless

I've got the Mfe40 with triple blade and use it with the metabo M class ACR 35, which is really powerful and would recommend.
Do you have to empty it often? Hard to tell the internal bin capacity from other YouTube videos.
Its a fantastic cutter . I would really look at NILFISK extractors .
Thx, any particular model you recommend? Does the hose fit metabo or I need another adaptor?

I'd be inclined to look at extractors with decent capacity. I use this chaser with a Henry and, while extraction is more than adequate, the triple blade fills those little bags in no time at all.

Do you have to empty it often? Hard to tell the internal bin capacity from other YouTube videos.

Thx, any particular model you recommend? Does the hose fit metabo or I need another adaptor?
I have a Aero 25ltr .There is a "multi 2" thats 30 litre . All hose adaptors are super cheap via ebay etc

I can do roughly 6 x full height 2.5m vertical chases at 30mm deep, before it gets too heavy and needs emptying. The triple blade turns all the wall material into pure brick dust instead of big clumps of plaster and brick. The only complaint I have is it has flimsy cheap plastic wheels.

Reply to which vac for Metabo MFE40? in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net