• Welcome to the new forum. We're now hosted on ElectriciansForums.net rather than ElectriciansForums.co.uk - Chat about the forum upgrade by CLICKING HERE

Welcome to our Electrical Forum - We started out providing electrical advice just for the UK - But now we have specific advice for the USA too! - Register for free and share American Electrical Advice.

Discuss Anyone got a spare AC plug for a SMA HF series inverter? in the Solar PV Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Energetic

Electrician's Arms
Anyone got a spare AC plug for a SMA HF series inverter? We had one missing today, SMA are saying 4 days, Segen are not saying much. With the looming deadline and chaos in every direction i'd rather get it done in the next few days if possible. I'll pay postage :)

I know there is absolutely no reason for anyone to have a spare one but just thought i'd ask...

N

Noddy67

I might have one - I thougth I'd lost a packet last November and got a set sent (took a week or so). i then found it.

It's def SMA but is there a difference between HF and regular?

Richard

N

Noshocks

Its a Wieland connector, should be able to get form RS, Farnell or CPC online for next day.

Wieland RST series - Farnell 1618948 (3 pole version)

Cant locate the 4 pole version, you'd need to contact Wieland in the UK

Last edited by a moderator:
N

Noddy67

update - found all the spare DC connectors but not the AC. i'll keep looking and let you know if it turns up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electrician Talk

Electrical 2 Go - Electrical Supplier and Electrical Wholesalers
Electrical Insurance
ElectriciansForums.net (formerly known as ElectriciansForums.co.uk) was setup in April 2006 to provide free electrical advice to both professional and DIY electricians. Whether seeking advice for auto electrics, trying to find electrical installation condition reports (EICR) form downloads, or whether you're here just to talk to other electricians; we've been a first-choice website for tens of thousands of sparkies for well over a decade.