Discuss Birmingham Commercial Training - 17th Edition Courses in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

H

hayleysheldon

:cool: GET IN TOUCH :p:: :eek: CONTACT HAYLEY :) :: :D

City & Guilds 2382-10 17th Edition of the BS 7671:2008 (4 day course)
This course is designed for practising Electricians and Electrical Contractors to ensure that they are conversant with the Application of the BS 7671: 2008, content and format. This course is for Electricians who have not gained the previous City and Guilds 2381 Wiring Regulations Certificate prior to 2001. A City and Guilds on-line examination follows at the end of this course.
Course Cost: £475 + VAT

City & Guilds 2382-20 17th Edition of the BS 7671:2008 (2 day course)
This course is designed for practising Electricians and Electrical Contractors who have gained the full City & Guilds 2381 Wiring Regulations Certificate since 2001. The 2 day course will cover all the relevant changes which apply to the Application of the BS 7671: 2008, content and format. A City and Guilds on-line examination follows at the end of this course.
Course Cost: £275 + VAT

Timetable
8.30am to 5.00pm.

Buffet lunch provided during half
hour lunch break.

Morning & Afternoon tea & coffee.

Examination date and time as advertised.

NB. All candidates must be
registered 6 weeks prior to course
start date.

Birmingham Commercial Training
7 The Square
111 Broad Street
Birmingham
B15 1AS
view map

t: 0121 616 0700
f: 0870 928 9681
e: [email protected]

Reply to Birmingham Commercial Training - 17th Edition Courses in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net