• Welcome to the new forum. We're now hosted on ElectriciansForums.net rather than ElectriciansForums.co.uk - Chat about the forum upgrade by CLICKING HERE

Welcome to our Electrical Forum - We started out providing electrical advice just for the UK - But now we have specific advice for the USA too! - Register for free and share American Electrical Advice.

Does advertiseing on google work???

Discuss Does advertiseing on google work??? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

elo83

Hi all
Im currently advertising on the front page of google for a fee of a website company, but im still not getting any calls they are telling me its my website and want me to pay them to make it look better but i think it does the job and do not want to pay anymore.Has anyone advertised on google?do you get much work from it? or is it just quiet at the momment?

Many Thanks
Elliott
www.spotlightelec.com

Hi elo83
Had a look at your site, looks good to the human eye but not too good to a search engine. May be not enough key words. If you where a customer that didnt know anything about electrics what would you type in to the search field to find what you where looking for. With that in mind you might come up with some keywords that differentiate you from the rest. I had the same problem advertising my holiday caravan but since twiddling with some key words I am getting the calls. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Sponsors

Electrician Talk

Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript![ ? ]