Discuss EIC particulars of installation referred to in certificate in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi All
I need help with completing EIC. The section i cant quite grasp is where for asks for particulars of installation referred to in certificate. I am installing 2 new radial circuits but not sure what to fill in on form. Im working on a large job where the origin is fed from a 3000A ACB that suppies a LV panel, that panel then supplies numerous DB's. The DB my circuits are connected to is way downstream. Do i put details on the DB im connected to or at main LV panel. Hope i have explained correctly. Thanks

Ze and PSCC at origin. Zdb at the DB you are connecting to.

main isolator is the one at the DB you connect to as that is the main isolator for your work.

Just to add to Tommy’s original post, when recording the main earthing conductor size could it be the main earthing conductor for the entire installation ie connecting to electrode or other means of earthing? Or could it be the main earth connected to the MET of the DB referred to in the installation certificate?

Just to add to Tommy’s original post, when recording the main earthing conductor size could it be the main earthing conductor for the entire installation ie connecting to electrode or other means of earthing? Or could it be the main earth connected to the MET of the DB referred to in the installation certificate?
anyone got the answer?

Reply to EIC particulars of installation referred to in certificate in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi everyone, does anyone have a link for a free EIC template? I work for a solar company working on solar farms, I had to install a new DB today...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have completed a EIC for a garage DB2 with five final circuits (no problem there i think). But for the distribution circuit from house DB1...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I only just noticed this, even after issuing many EICRs and EICs over the last couple of months, but in the Model Forms for Certification...
Replies
Views
happysteve submitted a new resource: EIC - Electrical Installation Certificate - BS7671 2018 + A2:2022 - Fillable EIC PDF form for 18th Edition...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a dual RCD board made by Hager installed a couple of months ago. It is high integrity, which I understand to mean RCBO’s can be...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock