Discuss Electric heating in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

kevben

-
Reaction score
Anyone got any experiance or knowledge of 'Economy Radiator Company' products?

They sell what seems like 24hr panel heaters and claim to be very economical!
My customer wants to install these throughout but having seen and read their website - it seems too good to be true their calculations!!!!
They seem to put down conventional options (storage/convector heaters) & exagerate their benefits.
They look very nice but i'd like to give my customer the best advise possible.

Anyone got any experiance or knowledge of 'Economy Radiator Company' products?

They sell what seems like 24hr panel heaters and claim to be very economical!
My customer wants to install these throughout but having seen and read their website - it seems too good to be true their calculations!!!!
They seem to put down conventional options (storage/convector heaters) & exagerate their benefits.
They look very nice but i'd like to give my customer the best advise possible.

I'm sceptical of any 'super economical' electric heating, just stick to the kW rating of the unit, unless we enter the realms of Infrared etc. then that's all we need to take notice of, plus a bit of thermostatic/timed control.

I agree. My gut reaction is that this site is designed to baffle joe public with over the top sales talk.
Would love to hear of any personnel experiance of there performance.
I must admit that they look good but i believe they are very expensive to purchase. They don't give individual prices per heater which is very odd!!!!

Reply to Electric heating in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net