• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Electricans job lot in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

steve58

Moving back abroad so selling up as a job lot. Too many items to list but it includes Megger 1720 seaward solar 100pv kit dealt corded drill x3 corded drills loads of cable 10mm-1mm earth cable boxed RCBO x12 website and domaine paid for next 2 years the list goes on.
im looking for offers over £1500 pm me for more detail. Sorry I will not sell any items on there own .

Going to sort van out and list stuff again as individual items on here and eBay. There will be a Megger 1720 and and a seaward solar pv 100 full kit going on this site next week, both just over a year old with new calibration certificates.

Reply to Electricans job lot in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Well it's not often that I get to do a solid week of electrical work these days. Most of my time is office/lab/workshop based, in the field it's...
Replies
Views
S
Job lot of brand new in packaging accessories, selling off stock as I am moving to Australia mK 1g 2way White switch X 2 MK 2g 2 way white...
Replies
Views
Looking for a Domestic Electrician? Then please feel free to post in this forum category. Rules of this category! Do NOT post contact details...
Replies
Views
M
Hi There, I have a rather large quantity of surplus lighting ballasts i don't need, These where leftover from a joblot i purchased and i dont...
Replies
Views
mattniche
M
S
Hi everyone, I do have HNC Electrical Engineering at grade A, also I am studying at Heriot Watt University in Edinburgh: Electrical and...
Replies
Views
sfinksu21
S

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock