Discuss Forged quals, dangerous work!!! Long story but worth the read! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Please give the names of ANY politician past or present, from any party, that isn't a crook and/or blatant liar??

I have no party political affiliations whatsoever, and you tend to get to see the bigger/greater picture when your overseas. What i can say from my observations over a good number or years is, that there have been far bigger crooks than Blair. The vast majority and biggest of them all coming from the Conservative Party... lol!!

I am not particularly interested how much of a crook the prime minister is to be honest, but the fact is, labour p***ed the UK economy up the wall, for us and our children, just to keep the overpayed civil servants and proffesional unemployed voting for them so they could continue to line their pockets with the expenses scandal.

I can't say much about Thatchers government, I was just a nipper then, but anyone who thinks that, in this day and age, we'd be better off with a labour government than a tory one....well.......

But then you and I rarely agree on anything....

I can remember Thatchers Goverment and whether you like or hate her , her determination and tough decisions brought about
one of the most prosperous periods in modern times for the UK , not to mention giving the Argies a thrashing in the Falklands war.
Nothing causes more arguements than religion and politics lol.

Blair was a slippery C...
My Old Man (RHS) life long, active Labour Party member, when asked 'What do think of TB? Not a lot!
Thatcher, at least you knew were you stood with her, good or bad.
If I was an Economical genius I'd stand for Parliament and try and sort the sh!t we're in now.
Unfortunately I'll have to continue in my poverty stricken misery.
And you think Part P is bad...

I am not particularly interested how much of a crook the prime minister is to be honest, but the fact is, labour p***ed the UK economy up the wall, for us and our children, just to keep the overpayed civil servants and proffesional unemployed voting for them so they could continue to line their pockets with the expenses scandal.

I can't say much about Thatchers government, I was just a nipper then, but anyone who thinks that, in this day and age, we'd be better off with a labour government than a tory one....well.......

But then you and I rarely agree on anything....

We won't on this topic either then!! lol!!

Seems that there is some short memories around when it comes to Maggie T!! Who under her management sold off almost all of the UK's public wealth, one area and industry after the other. That era, was the start of the ''Greed'' culture that your all now feeling the consequences of!!

Now, ...i wonder where all those under priced shares ended up?? In the share portfolio's of the man on the street who isn't interested in stocks and shares, (but saw them as a quick sell profit)?? Or maybe into the portfolio's of Maggie's already wealthy friends?? Yep, they bought the vast majority of all the shares across all the previously public owned resources the first day each of the share options hit the market!!

There is no real difference between any of the UK parties, ...It'll always be a case of Heads I Win and Tails you loose!! They all work for themselves and not the country, unless it suits their purpose!!

I can remember Thatchers Goverment and whether you like or hate her , her determination and tough decisions brought about
one of the most prosperous periods in modern times for the UK , not to mention giving the Argies a thrashing in the Falklands war.
Nothing causes more arguements than religion and politics lol.

Now you ARE talking TOSH!! lol!!

I vaguely remember those days, think that's why I hate BT, the massive profiteering that was made from it, was it the 1st sell off, was Gas next? Something like, but you already own it anyway!

When's the Chinese bubble going to burst? If they haven't destroyed the planet with their pollution in the meantime.

I can't say much about Thatchers government.

i'll remind you then..that bitch destroyed the manufacturing in this country,sold off all the national industries,destroyed the working man and his communities,the mines/yards/steelworks replaced with call centres,created towns full of kids with no hope and no future to satisfy the greed of her capatilist cronies which exsists as much in todays tory party as it ever did.and she did it out of spite...

We won't on this topic either then!! lol!!

Seems that there is some short memories around when it comes to Maggie T!! Who under her management sold off almost all of the UK's public wealth, one area and industry after the other.

Er , no , completely incorrect.
Gordon Brown & Labour sold the UK's gold reserve and stripped all the private pensions , undermining our countrys' finacial independance.
Maggies privatising of various sectors created wealth that would have become stagnant under state ownership.

I can see the mods shutting down this thread in the very near future lol.

Reply to Forged quals, dangerous work!!! Long story but worth the read! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net