Discuss Heavy duty Timer Light Switch in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

Johnnymag

Hi,
I'm looking for a timer to replace a standard light switch which has been installed to control a pond pump rated at 700 watts (max) but all I can find are units rated at up to 400 watts.
Anybody come accross anything like this or have any suggestions?

Thanks a lot.

Johnnymag

I would put a mechanical timer switch like a greenbrook T100-c timer or something simelar. easy to use and they normally have a rating of 3-3.5kw depending on the brand.

Hope this is of some use or have i missed the point entirley?

Reply to Heavy duty Timer Light Switch in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Is it ok to control an outdoor double socket with a programmable switched timer - the type usually used for lighting? The sockets are for a pond...
Replies
Views
Hi all So had some issues lately related to high current fittings .. dp switches mostly. A number of electric boilers of various ratings .. from...
Replies
Views
Ferrets are known for being small, resourceful, and incredibly clever. They can solve many problems by fitting into tight spaces and doing jobs us...
Replies
Views
We have this type of "mechanical" timer switch to control our central heating, which is Potterton combi boiler. The switch keeps failing after 2-3...
Replies
Views
Good evening, I have recently moved into a new home and I am having problems with the MCB/RCD tripping (Mem M6 Type 3 - 30mA). It intermittently...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock