Discuss How how to bond existing in ground pool? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

You can get Reinforcing rod earth clamps, I would suggest going this route first as it is the easiest option, find a location away from other supplies/services, LED Lights, Heat pump etc, and dig into the concrete preferably without a concrete breaker to save compromising the structure, the reinforcing should only be 50mm (2") below the surface of the concrete, you will have to expose the whole surface of the bar to get the clamp on, attach at least a 16mm earthing cable and make good with a resin concrete compound to protect the reinforcement, run this back to the fuse board main earth terminal.

It is quite normal for the clamp not to be accessible in earthed RC structures.

My suspicion is this is a TN-C(S) supply and that the supply earth is seeing several volts of neutral drop, especially if it is rural. However, it might be worse, a TT system without an (functioning) earth rod and the pool is becoming the route for all leakage!

Can the original poster put up some photos of the power supply arrangement and main panel/fuse box so we can guess?

The other thing not mentioned by the OP by raised by @Megawatt is the supply to the pool electrics has to be on a RCD/GFCI. Might as well confirm this while other things are being discussed.

In terms of earth bonding to the concrete then it might well be simpler to just drill and insert some rods at each corner in the USA-style. But as @Mike Johnson says if it has rebar in there, that would be a very good earthing system if attached at any point that can be accessed (assuming without too much difficulty).
When I said drive ground rods at each corner I meant for the OP to do his own bonding to all metal parts on his pool

Quick update on this. We had everything tested once again and still the same. We installed a bonding wire around the grid every 2 feet after chipping into the concrete and believe it or not, this actually made things worse :D

The theory now is that the salt water in the pool reacts with surrounding ground to act like a battery.

There should not be any salt water outside the pool, unless they put it there, the salt is to supply a generator with platinum plates that have an electrical charge running through then to turn the salt into Chlorine, so even if its pool discharge it should only have about 4000ppm in the water, so I doubt very much it that is the problem.

Quick update on this. We had everything tested once again and still the same. We installed a bonding wire around the grid every 2 feet after chipping into the concrete and believe it or not, this actually made things worse :D
Can you post some photos of how this was done?

Can you clarify if the bonding wire is attached to the rebar, or to the supply CPC (or both)?

Are there any other earth wires/rods other than bonding to the pool's structure?

There should not be any salt water outside the pool, unless they put it there, the salt is to supply a generator with platinum plates that have an electrical charge running through then to turn the salt into Chlorine, so even if its pool discharge it should only have about 4000ppm in the water, so I doubt very much it that is the problem.
Well, its an overflow pool so always pretty much filled to the brim, so when my two kids go jumping in and out constantly the deck gets pretty saturated.

The theory now is that the salt water in the pool reacts with surrounding ground to act like a battery.
@SteB88 , did you try as per post #23, with all power isolated?

Can you post some photos of how this was done?

Can you clarify if the bonding wire is attached to the rebar, or to the supply CPC (or both)?

Are there any other earth wires/rods other than bonding to the pool's structure?

I cant locate the photo's atm, (had some trouble with my phone so its in 'the cloud' somewhere), but as I said, I exposed a section of the rebar every 2 feet and used these DEHN clips to attach. 6mm rebar against a 10mm earth. DEHNclip Rebar Clamp | DEHN - https://www.dehn-international.com/store/p/en-DE/F1202001/dehnclip-rebar-clamp

The bonding wire was clips to the rebar, then ran into the pool housing and connected to the earthing bar (where all the other earthing cable are) in the fuse box.

There is nothing else connected directly to the pool structure, although the pool company did install and earth probe directly into one of the water pipes. This was the first thing done to try and solve the issue.

There would be no need to bond the reinforcement as it should be contained within the concrete and inaccessible, unless some of it is exposed somewhere.

Reply to How how to bond existing in ground pool? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net