Discuss immersion heater switch/isolator in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

could someone please let me know if it is permissable to have a waterheater switch/isolator located inside a hotpress cupboard within a bathroom-located at the end of the bath?The switch for general use is located downstairs in the kitchen.The switch I am concerned about is for isolation/maintenance purposes only.

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
M

maddfridge

could someone please let me know if it is permissable to have a waterheater switch/isolator located inside a hotpress cupboard within a bathroom-located at the end of the bath?The switch for general use is located downstairs in the kitchen.The switch I am concerned about is for isolation/maintenance purposes only.

hi there

define hot press cupboard ??

cheeers

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
hi there

define hot press cupboard ??

cheeers
you 4 real?
inclosure containing hot water cylinder ,above which are slatted shelves,keep your towels etc there.You might know it as an airing cupboard...............what about my switch?

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers

Reply to immersion heater switch/isolator in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
Top Bottom