Discuss ipad versus android in the Computer and Networking Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

SYKRAPS

Good evening all,

Having 2 children approaching their teens the request for xmas is an ipad, gasp £400 lol

Can anyone explain the pros and cons please other than the obvious cost attached.

Regards SYKRAPS.

Good evening all,

Having 2 children approaching their teens the request for xmas is an ipad, gasp £400 lol

Can anyone explain the pros and cons please other than the obvious cost attached.

Regards SYKRAPS.

knickers or y fronts with a pair of socks.

failing that and the nagging you will get if you don`t give them what they desire :D
the ipad is more stable and faster imo. but the lack of usb was an issue to me. the android based systems normally have usb and all other bits you need. tbh i have used them both and had a cheap android a couple of years ago but didnt like it. hope its some help :)

Thanks Phil for the response,

Which is the better for watching films and gaming?

Which have the longest battery life?

Like your analogy btw Knickers or Y Fronts lol

After m wife got her iPad, I realised how good apple are , even though they are dear.. Now I have the iPhone and waiting for her contract to end so she can get an iPhone too.
Everything works with no messing about!

As everyones secretly knows, that Jobs bloke was a visionary... My wife got an iPad last Xmas and every time I have a quick go its a lovely thing.

The bloke invented windows! Bill Gates nicked it!

I thought I had replied to this already but never mind.

I love my Androids. Especially since I can copy and paste directly to it from my pc as if it was a portable hard drive.

I hate having to fiddle with Itunes.

Paul

I'm team iPad.

I think for films and games then iPad and plus I have bought Apple TV for £99 (it plugs into the telle, it's not an actual telle)
With that I can watch all my films from iTunes on the TV I can also link my IPhone or iPad to the TV with it. As for battery life. I went camping on Friday, watched a film on Friday night and Saturday night and my battery wasnt even half way

I thought I had replied to this already but never mind.

I love my Androids. Especially since I can copy and paste directly to it from my pc as if it was a portable hard drive.

I hate having to fiddle with Itunes.

Paul

I always hated that too. But now ya dont have to even bother with iTunes :)

I have always been an Android person myself and do not own any Apple products what so ever! Last Christmas I went into PC World and had been set on getting a Samsung Galaxy Tablet 10.1. I'd already read reviews and they were all positive. I asked a guy who worked for Apple in PC World and asked him which tablet he would pick and hands down he went with the Galaxy Tab just because he said you can do a lot more with and not tied to Apple crap like ITunes. If I want to put a film on my Tablet I just drag and drop If you want to do it on an IPad it has to be purchased through the App Store and synced through Itunes, all in all Apple sucks!

Reply to ipad versus android in the Computer and Networking Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net