• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Metrel MI2392F Power analyser in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Stroppy

This Power Q Plus analyser is three months old and has been used only once.
Product details: MI 2392 PowerQ Plus: Metrel d.d.
The set for sale is the MI 2392F Standard set, and comes with all listed accessories.

For contact and other details see its eBay listing: metrel mi 2392 | eBay

(I am posting this on behalf of my boss, who is the owner and seller of this meter, although I have used it and should be able to answer any questions about it)

$T2eC16h,!)EE9s2ui)OQBRRfb2Ju!!~~60_12.JPG

If it goes for £500, that's a dam good buy!!! Worth there weight in gold when you need one!! If it were me i'd be hanging on to it!! lol!!

Yes it was bought for one job in particular (power consumption of a hotel), and he has now decided that he is unlikely to use it again so is selling up. There isn't going to be much demand for power analysis here on little Guernsey!

Reply to Metrel MI2392F Power analyser in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Article
We're giving three installers the chance to win a BOGEYBOARD transmitter, plus a FERRET Receiver! To enter the prize draw, answer the following...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hope someone could help with below situation or recommend a good forum to ask about or find information on as I read a lot on the forums and...
Replies
Views
Hope I've not got the wrong forum for this.... My neighbours and I have to share a private sewerage plant as we’re off the beaten track. The...
Replies
Views
I know how I was taught to test a RCD, 6 tests in all two no go, two under 300 mS and 2 under 40 mS with no load. But thinking about it not so...
Replies
Views
Is there a room in professional PAT testing for a business model other than 'per unit'? I ask because I've been giving this some thought. I've...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock