Discuss New career skills (court action)?? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Having worked in the industry forty years the CEO forced me to get papers. (In case anyone wonders, overseen by 2391) Many "trainers" I contacted talked utter nonsense. I found one who knew what the requirements are. Morris Services Bristol. From the get go he put me straight about what is needed. There are five proscribed routes in as electrician. These routes have been defined by IET and ESC in collaboration with NICEIC. There is no way around the fact that you have to have a level three C&G (or EAL route)with a specified amount of hours learning. Go look for it at ESC or talk with James Morris he will tell you exactly what you need (not sell) to enter the industry legally and competent. At my age the route is to become a qualified supervisor with a minimum requirement of at least two years experience gained working in the industry. The rest are pretty crap at conscientiously telling you all this, and they cheat at guided learning hours as defined by C&g. Personally in your position I would take it up with trading standards and don't stop till you get your money back. So I ended up going through 2397 and can now (I don't want to) get a gold card from JIB for instance, and no probs with joining NIC etc. But as I do mostly light commercial, still with a 2391 job done.

Reply to New career skills (court action)?? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi guys I am wondering if anyone else has done the full scope electrician course with New trades career , I am now awaiting to do my domestic...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, My name is Paris (yes really) and I'm looking to start my new career as an electrician, hopefully starting out as an electricians...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm a new member here. I am a Level 1 student on the EAL Electrical Installation course, which I am taking part-time at a local FE...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a load of questions about training, this seemed like a good place to ask. I'm thinking of dumping my current career. Having...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, My name is Chris and I'm new to this site and the electrical world. I'm 26 and have started college (a bit late to the party) but...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock