Discuss New CU Installation (is it a good job)? in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

The protective devices are listed as 60898 when in fact they are 61009.

How old is that Certificate as the schedule of test results doesn't seem to reflect all the inclusions suggested by the current version of BS7671.

Some of the test results look a bit made up, e.g. the Zs values for the radials - but made up by someone who doesn't know what they should look like. I also find Fusebox RCBOs all tend to have somewhat slower trip times than the results, but maybe your electrician had a particularly good batch!

Some of the test results look a bit made up, e.g. the Zs values for the radials - but made up by someone who doesn't know what they should look like. I also find Fusebox RCBOs all tend to have somewhat slower trip times than the results, but maybe your electrician had a particularly good batch!
Ze is apparently 0.61 but the Zs readings seem wrong when comparing to R1+R2.

As the certificate is a complete counterfeit I don't expect the content to be of any worth. As long as the job itself looks safe I'll move forward.

As the certificate is a complete counterfeit I don't expect the content to be of any worth. As long as the job itself looks safe I'll move forward.
When was it done.

Who do those cheap tools belong to in pic four as they have disappeared in the pic with the consumer unit cover in place.

Even if the job looks safe, if the circuits were not actually tested, then they could be potentially dangerous. For example, unearthed metal class I light fittings, sockets with polarity errors or no earth, etc. You only find these things out when the testing is done properly.

Reactions: DPG
a week last Thursday - 9 days ago
Well that Certificate is not in line with the current version of BS7671 and whilst you don't have to follow this standard word for word I would expect the NICEIC to. So are you going to fill us in with the full story as in #1.

Reply to New CU Installation (is it a good job)? in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net