SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Reactfast Training Centre - Birmingham in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

K

knix83

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone on here has completed, or is in the process of completing, this company's 6 week intensive electrical training course? They are based in Birmingham city centre and the course costs about £4,500, including megger tester and tools.

There are no more than 8 people on each course which sounds good. Once completed you get all the quals needed to be a domestic installer. Any feedback, positive or negative, would be appreciated as it is quite expensive and i don't want to dive in headfirst if its got bad press.

I'm 25 and have no real experience in the trade. I am looking for a new career direction and eventually want to become self-employed.

Thanks in advance.

K

knix83

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You must be logged in to see the message.

D

Darius-parky

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You must be logged in to see the message.

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors

Reply to Reactfast Training Centre - Birmingham in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
Top Bottom