Discuss Replacing old heating thermostat receiver with Honeywell DT92E receiver in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

ollycro

DIY
Reaction score
Hi there,

We have recently replaced our central heating programmer with a Honeywell ST9400C. We now want to replace our old wireless room thermostat with a compatible one. We've purchased Honeywell DT92E (with receiver and controller). Next to the boiler, underneath the programmer, is an existing wireless receiver (Danfloss). This is what we will replace.

The backplate for the old receiver is below.

IMG_7906.jpg

Here's the wiring diagram on the back of the old receiver:

IMG_7909.jpg

The new Honeywell DT92E receiver has a different backplate that needs to be wired in. It has a different setup - N, L, L, A, B, C.

IMG_7907.jpg

Does anyone know if our existing wiring is compatible, and if so, which of the existing wires go in which slots?

Many thanks!

TL;DR
Replacing Danfloss wireless thermostat with a Honeywell DT92E. Need to rewire the backplate as it is different.

Reply to Replacing old heating thermostat receiver with Honeywell DT92E receiver in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have a Firebird oil boiler that is controlled by a Honeywell timer (no thermostat) that has channels for hot water and central heating...
Replies
Views
Tried replacing Honeywell controller (ST6400C) with Tado wireless v3+ receiver. After switching the power of on, the Tado controller lights up and...
Replies
Views
I have a Worcester 28CDi combi-boiler witted with a wireless thermostat which has stopped working. The model numbers are: Receiver 7716 192 005...
Replies
Views
I would like to replace my ancient Honeywell mechanical thermostat with a Honeywell T3R PROGRAMMABLE THERMOSTAT I have three wires in the old...
Replies
Views
At the moment it depends on the weather on how well the central heating works, the main problem is the Nest Gen 3 thermostat only measures the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock