Discuss smart phone apps for forms? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

andekoch

what apps/ software do you use on your smart phones (and what smart phones) to record data on site (installation certs, minor works etc).

can you print these from the phone in the van and hand to the customer immediately?

Asking since I am trying to do as much as possible on the job so to speak so the customer sees all the after work effort that goes into his job. currently using carbon copies and hand written forms (from the NIC) but looking at moving on with technology and smart phones.

just a tip as the pir is changing next june, one to bear in mind before you spend although if you ask they may guarantee you a free update when the time comes

Speaking of smart phone apps has any one seen that I phone ad it says there's an app for turning your lights off. We going to be out of a job soon or what !!

Reply to smart phone apps for forms? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello fellow sparks, I’ve decided to go out on my own. Recently bought a little van and trying to get myself set up whilst keeping my costs as...
Replies
Views
I got a TEXT message (i dont know them and i cant find out who they are from the phone number) "Hi speaking from Indeed Are you available to give...
Replies
Views
Morning All I recently completed my first re wire and board change, (with help from the owner who is a gas fitter and plumper, who works with my...
Replies
Views
Eh up :) I've done some new PDF forms for BS7671 18th Edition Amendment 2 2022 (the Big Brown Book), based on the IET model forms. You can fill...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I have just set up a WiFi CCTV camera (SimShine Alloy 1S) which appears to be working as it should - very good image and sound quality...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock