Discuss temperature controller by Schneider alarm outputs ? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
?Im struggling with adding an Alarm output to my temperature controller by Schneider

Ive got everything else worked out ok

The DO1 Means DIGITAL OUTPUT ONE!

So i know this is the terminals for my ALARM Out

But im no sparky, Is the COM for my live and DO1 my neutral then these two x go to my 240V ALARM BUZZER ?
Screenshot 2021-03-07 191158.png

The model is close to this one REG48PUN2RHU, it has SSR out etc

Is it two wires out direct to the 240v buzzer or do they need to be connected to another terminal to get 240v?

Any help is appreciated, im going to do it anyway but before i do i just wanted some advice

thanks, i will update

adam?

Do1 is showing as a standard volt free contact. This can be used to switch an alarm, if the alarm is 240V, then you put the supply live into Com and Do1 becomes your switched live. This will go to the live of the alarm, the neutral of the alarm will go to whatever neutral you are using to power the alarm com live.

You do need to check the Do1 contacts are rated for 240V AC before connecting

MMMMMMMMM

Ive tried that and ive also put my multi meter on it

that doesnt even get any volts on it and the alarm buzzer, nothing

But on the PID Control i get the RED LED DO coming on ?
DSC02817.JPG
DSC02819.JPG

Well Done Good Job GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

oh

IM SO SO SO HAPPY!

After all the research and YOUR BIG REPLY!

Ive done it

Its beeping and flashing so happy and relived

Thanks very much for your awesome and very much appreciated advice !

plugsandsparks

Thank You So Much GIF

??????????​

Thank you

I couldn't of did it without your help!

Manuals and web suck!

Attachments

• DSC02822.JPG
    294.6 KB · Views: 5

Reply to temperature controller by Schneider alarm outputs ? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net