Discuss Used Dishwasher Cleaning Issue in the Electrical Appliances Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
I've just purchased a second user dishwasher as it was barely used.
The unit is in perfect condition however the salt chamber when opened there was some thick white bits coming out collected chunks of scum and other bits.
I've run a hottest setting cycle and will run a few more I've tried to clean inside with anything that will reach but is it safe to use? I'm not sure how the salt chamber is shaped so what's the best method to ensure its cleaned out and sanitised other than dismantling.. I'm not electrical or plumb minded so way over my head
Thanks

Get a bag of dishwasher salt and fill it to the top.
it is supposed to be full of water and “white lumps” aka salt.

Reply to Used Dishwasher Cleaning Issue in the Electrical Appliances Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

We are in the process of renovating our house, and would like to setup led strip-lighting throughout. of the options, this seems most attractive...
Replies
Views
E
Hi everyone, I'm really desperate for some advice as I'm concerned about the state of the wiring in the house, as I know very little about...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 9648
D
M
Currently doing house renovations and have taken all the plaster/render back to blockwork and removed ceiling in kitchen revealing all the...
Replies
Views
E
Hi Guys Looking for a bit of info here. Been called to look at a job for a local kitchen company as there spark has done a dissapearing act...
Replies
Views
I've been to a job this week just for a few odds and ends and there seems to be some power usage issues there which came up in conversation, the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock