Discuss Warning to sparks in teeside area in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

albi

-
Reaction score
This is only aheads up for sparks in the Teesside area to be warned of a company trading In the area. If you work around here feel free to contact me and I will pass on the information to you. I had to walk of the job yesterday due to attitude of the owner threatened with violence and police called. I will be amazed if I receive payment.
This is what was left by there kitchen fitters in the referb bathroom for the last two weeks
SAM_3203.jpg
SAM_3211.JPG

As you can see classy outfit left like this and no RCD protection. I should of know better when I seen that.

Attachments

• SAM_3219.JPG
    419.4 KB · Views: 124
Last edited by a moderator:
If I were you, I would have taken a percentage of payment in advance before even touching it (saying, you need to buy stuff to sort the mess out). Best of luck with getting paid!

Last edited:
No the problem was his attitude of the company dierctor and his wife over alterations of agread price i.e moving of pionts and plastering up (extras) also the verbal asault on the phone

Last edited:
just a wee bit of advice about extra's or variations chaps.
Always quote for a variation don't go down the route of it was a site instruction written verbal or otherwise because when you get to settle the final account the pqs will say £60 for a socket? nae chance i'll give ye £20!
so issue a quote and get it approved in writing then when you get to the final account stage you are water tight!

Reply to Warning to sparks in teeside area in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net