Discuss you get there at agreed time & date..but the tennant is nowhere to be seen..annoying in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Re: you get there at agreed time & date..but the tennant is nowhere to be seen..anno

I've had similar Glenn, a few months back I got a call from a guy who wanted all his light fittings changed. When I knocked on his door at the agreed time he stuck his head out of the bedroom window and asked if I could come back in an hour.
I told him to shove the job where the sun doesn't shine

Re: you get there at agreed time & date..but the tennant is nowhere to be seen..anno

they were in bed.....its the norm for council tennants
well as it was it`s a private let is this one...

and i`v experienced it before as well plenty a time

used to do a lot of ECRs for this fella on renteds and you had no chance of getting them up before 12:00 PM...there we would be 8:00 AM on the nail..not a bloody chance of getting them out of bed...

up at 12:00...get dressed..then it was out for a crate...sit about half the night getting pised n smokin bud...

this is what they did...in fact at one place they snipped the smoke alarms `caus they kept going off`...

whole house stank of bud...

I've had similar Glenn, a few months back I got a call from a guy who wanted all his light fittings changed. When I knocked on his door at the agreed time he stuck his head out of the bedroom window and asked if I could come back in an hour.
and i fully agree with you Mr Trev.

a luxury i cant afford at the mo i`m afraid...lol..

Nor can I mate but I was in a bad mood, I did regret it a little later but then I thought he was probably more trouble than he was worth.

Nor can I mate but I was in a bad mood, I did regret it a little later but then I thought he was probably more trouble than he was worth.
yeah sometimes you just get them bad vibes...so the fact they didn`t show up can be a blessing....but work is work and the end result of all the college we went through n all the rest of it is gettin paid...

come on guys...thats what its all about in the end...payment for works done...whatever those works may be (install, testing, consultancy etc)

And then theres the ones that you do the job for but cant get the money out off!

it`s crossed my mind David..it really has...but he`s a new customer and i need to work my way in a bit before even considering it..

then you suck up the grief in return for the eventual payday.

although 2 fans isnt really a job thats worth sucking up for.....

i say we kill them all now , a nice lie down under a concrete patio is what they need.
;-)

then you suck up the grief in return for the eventual payday.

although 2 fans isnt really a job thats worth sucking up for.....

i say we kill them all now , a nice lie down under a concrete patio is what they need.
;-)
well it isn`t just the fans Biff...

he has some board changes on...and any remedials this will entail...and i think there will be more stuff as well...i also have it on assurances from a mate who put me in contact with him that he`s a good payer.

we will try and see where it goes...

That's my boy !! ;)

Threads turning into a Machem appreciation society .....

Aa telt ye Aa wis larnin

- - - Updated - - -

Threads turning into a Machem appreciation society .....
How very dare you! I will not be tarred with the Mackem brush! Wa Geordies man!

Reply to you get there at agreed time & date..but the tennant is nowhere to be seen..annoying in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net