Discuss Your Opinions Please.. in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

T

TPES

Added some photos to show you what im thinking of... Take alook, Photos speak for them self..

Once the outhouse has been done out there will be a radial inside and some lights. (2 x MCB's, 16a & 6a)

Theres an outside toilet, (coper water pipes.. hence the need for TT) which will have a light in.

Also a range of garden lights when finished built into brick wall and stepping.. (6a MCB)

Also IP Rated Outside Socket (16a MCB)

There is also another feed going to the summer house at the top end of the garden, This has couple of sockets and light in. This will run from FCU inside summer house. (16a MCB)

Feed%201.jpg

Feed%202.jpg

Feed%203.jpg

Let me know your thoughts / sugestions ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Added some photos to show you what im thinking of... Take alook, Photos speak for them self..

Once the outhouse has been done out there will be a radial inside and some lights. (2 x MCB's, 16a & 6a)

Theres an outside toilet, (coper water pipes.. hence the need for TT) which will have a light in.

Also a range of garden lights when finished built into brick wall and stepping.. (6a MCB)

Also IP Rated Outside Socket (16a MCB)

There is also another feed going to the summer house at the top end of the garden, This has couple of sockets and light in. This will run from FCU inside summer house. (16a MCB)

Feed%201.jpg

Feed%202.jpg

Feed%203.jpg

Let me know your thoughts / sugestions ?

Sorry unable to view photos, are sockets RCD protected, is toilet light energy saving totally enclosed (could be left on, I installed one with a motion sensor about 6 years ago), yes agree with TT where have you installed rod can it be inspected at later date etc, is it protected from damage (recently show post on site about client how had cut earth with hedge clippers I think). what about heating in summer house.

The main house is PME.

All the garden area you can see that isnt finished will be decked all the way round.

Any problems with clipping the SWA supply to the Base Joists of the decking?

RCD as main incomer for the outbuilding?

This CU do the job ok.. ?? http://www.NoLinkingToThis/sfd/i/cat/25/p4767525_x.jpg

I thought SWA was ok cliped direct.., My plan was to do this then fixed to decking base once it reaches the back garden.

I've been searching the regs, looking at reg 522.8.10 and different Reference methods, where does it state SWA has to be buried and at 450mm?

When i come in the house from outside i plan on using a couple of meters of 6mm t&e back to the Main CU.
This short bit of cable will be surface mounted in trunking, I know the armoured doesnt require RCD protection but does this short bit of 6mm T&E need it? as its kinda visable through its entire length.

Also when i test this will i have to treat it as 2 seperate installs?
1 for the supply cable from Main CU, Then a second for the CU in the outbilding?
Filling out 2 seperate EIC's? notifying both jobs seperatley to labc

Reply to Your Opinions Please.. in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net