Questions and electrical advice in the The Welcome Forum - Not a must but if you fancy doing so, let us know who you are in here at ElectriciansForums.net.

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrical Jobs

M
Hi Peeps I recently decided to have a slight change in direction and retrained as an electrician. After 20+ years play with auto electrics after...
Replies
Views
J
Hi, my name is Jan-Pieter and new to this forum. My expertise lies mainly in Electronic Industrial Control Systems, PC’s, and computer networks...
Replies
Views
P
M
Hi All New business looking for reliable supplier/s? I have done a little looking around but most wholesalers seem reluctant to give out price...
Replies
Views
T
I've been reminded, gently, by an admin, that I should have introduced myself as a new member, so here goes. Electrically speaking, I wear two...
Replies
Views
C
new to forum, any advice on how to use
Replies
Views
colin jerh
C
Like some other posts here I've also been reminded by Dan that contributions are appreciated I've been on here since 2010 and have got some useful...
Replies
Views
colin jerh
C
S
Hi all, I am a self employed sparks working in and around the Hemel are of Herts, although I do often end up further afield. I have not posted on...
Replies
Views
L
Another quiet newby prompted into action by Dan. Thirty years in HM Forces as a professional engineer, latterly much of it driving a desk, only...
Replies
Views
P
P
Hi Just to let you know PinkyPerky is a real person and won't spam you:rolleyes2: Will be asking for help soon on remote controls!
Replies
Views
W
hey all, new to the site but not the trade :) lol
Replies
Views
W
P
Installed 3 yrs ago (in apts) as part of newbuild development. Builder liquidated shortly after; left no details on this behind. How frequent is...
Replies
Views
P
Hi, Really appreciate having access to the Forum. I retired from my desk job in 2008 and as an experienced DIYer went back to College and studied...
Replies
Views
C
Hi, my name is Berry. I'm new to this forum. My expertise lies mainly in PLC, especially Siemens PLC's. I am new in engineering, so I might come...
Replies
Views
C
P
Hi my is Alan, I cover all aspects of electrical services, security, safety, access, fault finding, testing and certification in domestic...
Replies
Views
PulseElectrical
P
Evening all! Just thought I'd introduce myself to the Forum. My name is Chris and I'm currently studying C&G 2365 Level 3 at my local college...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all, all I can do is give a little history for now : Trained here in Ireland as an electrical contractor in everything from domestic to...
Replies
Views
New to the site, I`m offshore in Angola working on the Maersk Deliverer, for a French company as lead Ex Inspector, been offshore for 37 years, &...
Replies
Views
M
Hello All I have done electrical work around my house for some time now. In 1965 I did a rewire of a 1930s house, and again when I was first...
Replies
Views
mortonliva
M
:lightbulb:Hi, I am retired. I have experience of teaching electrical apprentices IEE regs etc. Also have experience in RAF as radio tech. My DIY...
Replies
Views
Hi all, my first post and a brief work history. Did my first rewire at 15 during my last year at school (1978), bought a book and learnt how to do...
Replies
Views
P
Post a New Thread / Question

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock