Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss 17th edition wiring regs BS 7671 in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi everyone, does any one have any information on the 17th bs 7671. I've been told that it is due to be published in January 2008, and will come into effect from the 1st of july 2008 off the niceic.

If you have your city and guilds 2391, do you have to retake a full 17th edition test, rumors say that for the people who hold the 2391, that they will only have to take a topup to gain the 17th edition. any one know whether this is true ?

Regards Luke

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
C

cavester

hi ya luke,

the instructor on the 2381 i completed last week said that there will be a 1 day update for those people require 17th ed and have completed 16th, prices to follow soon. even if you have done the 2391 the update on 17th ed will still apply. update courses start from feb 08, well for me anyway.

daz

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier

Reply to 17th edition wiring regs BS 7671 in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Aico 3000 Range
Top Bottom