Discuss Anyone Starting CITY & GUILDS 2330 IN SEPT...OR ALREADY STARTED IT ? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

SPARK2B

Hi all

luvvin the forum, ...:waving:

obviously a wealth of know how and a couple thousand years of accumulated knowledge on here!......great stuff!

is there anyone out there who will be starting the 2330 electro tech (level 2, yr 1) soon

i start in mid Sept at Swindon college, anyone else out there doing the same at north star or any other college ?

be lucky

SPARK2B

[h=1][/h]

Hi Cossie400, im not working for anyone at moment,I left work 30th july and taking a year off (if savings last that long, which i doubt).........wish id gone for an apprenticeship when i left school, but was constantly told by teachers, not to bother,....why WHY DID I LISTEN!!

Re: Anyone Starting CITY & GUILDS 2330 IN SEPT...OR ALREADY STARTED IT ?

2365 level 3 I am doing you must be doing 2365 level 2 mate 2330 finished I thought

just rang um and double checked, i am indeed doing 2330,...BUT i really appreciate your input, because i have spoken to soooo many people about this course i could have easily wrote down the wrong number!!

lota helpful people here,...im enjoying this forum!!

cheers!:bucktooth:

Anyone Starting CITY & GUILDS 2330 IN SEPT...OR ALREADY STARTED IT ?

Ok cool join the training group on here mate well handy plus lots of stuff on eBay for 2330 CDs etc with all the books too on PDF

Re: Anyone Starting CITY & GUILDS 2330 IN SEPT...OR ALREADY STARTED IT ?

Ok cool join the training group on here mate well handy plus lots of stuff on eBay for 2330 CDs etc with all the books too on PDF

ROCK-and indeed-ON!!!:punk::punk::punk:

CHEERS TERRY1969! TO EBAY!!----------->>

Reply to Anyone Starting CITY & GUILDS 2330 IN SEPT...OR ALREADY STARTED IT ? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net