Discuss Business Software in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

DurhamSparky

Chaps...

does any body use any particular software for booking jobs, job cards and time logging with inbuilt Email/Text facility..!

im looking for some thing that does just this as my current system is about to fall flat on its backside with too much going on...

cheers

We wanted the same thing we must have tried 30 different job systems and nothing fitted our needs.

We ended up writing our own (will me and Clive our IT guy did). It's simple if you know PHP, SQL, CRON and sendmail. Just a few database queries. We've just added a feature where the customer (with a registered address) simply emails us and it automatically creates a job sheet

So...... NO sorry Steve in answer to your question

I had a call from a company the other day saying that they were developing a software that i think will do all these things. From what i gathered it is a software that will let you keep track of customers details and jobs and let you dens estimates and invoices. They mentioned tools that you can use that would let you see where everyone is and what jobs they're on.

the holding site is Electricians Business Invoicing System

not really sure when it will be available though

I had a call from a company the other day saying that they were developing a software that i think will do all these things. From what i gathered it is a software that will let you keep track of customers details and jobs and let you dens estimates and invoices. They mentioned tools that you can use that would let you see where everyone is and what jobs they're on.

the holding site is Electricians Business Invoicing System

not really sure when it will be available though

Not sure I'd be wanting to be their test site either!

Reply to Business Software in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net