Discuss Dynamo Draining Battery. in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Nice. Suicide shifter looks well engineered. How much of the frame is original?
The frame is completely original but not the girder forks. There's an article about the bike in this month's Classic Bike magazine if you should find yourself browsing in WH Smiths. The Nimbus models in the mid 1930's would have had foot clutch/hand change.

Reaction score
Tank looks well between the frame. What engine is it?
It's a Danish Nimbus. It's 80% Nimbus but I've added the supercharger and built it from bits to resemble a Brooklands racer that never existed. This is a fake 'photo of it in the paddock at Brooklands in the 1930's.

Attachments

• Unknown.jpeg
    Unknown.jpeg
    343.8 KB · Views: 16

telectrix

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
funny. i'm looking for a restoration project, barn find perhaps, a 1950's /60's British M/C 500 ish cc. AJS, BSA, RoyalEnfield. Arial,Triumph, any. any one know of anything going?

Reaction score
funny. i'm looking for a restoration project, barn find perhaps, a 1950's /60's British M/C 500 ish cc. AJS, BSA, RoyalEnfield. Arial,Triumph, any. any one know of anything going?
There's plenty of vintage/classic project bikes on eBay and Facebook marketplace. Good Luck !

DPG

-
Esteemed
Arms
Patron
Reaction score

Always plenty of Bantams for sale.

telectrix

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
There's plenty of vintage/classic project bikes on eBay and Facebook marketplace. Good Luck !
looke all round ebay. prices are stupid. most sales are for restored or partly restored bikes with price tags 4 figures.

Reply to Dynamo Draining Battery. in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net