Search for tools and product advice,

Discuss Electric Heating Solutions in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

jibjob

-
Arms
Reaction score
Hi all,

Been asked to replace approx 6 panel heaters ranging between 0.75/1.5kw because according to previous tenants they are ineffective and ineffcient. It's a 3 bed ground floor flat, carpeted wooden floors, plasterboarded ceiling, PVC double glazing. The rooms are a decent size but not over big.

Looking for something that might give a similar output too gas c/h. Anyone got any ideas or had any experience in this area?

PS Excuse my spelling, should read 'solutions' :)

Last edited:
Those Rointe heaters are supposed to be the dogs danglies.....cant see it myself....1,5 kw of electic heat is 1.5kw of electric heat however it's produced....how about gas CH?;)

I'll check 'em out, thank you. Gas CH not an option, ironically property was only rewired 4 years ago and landlord went for electric instead of gas, probably because it was cheaper to install. Now he can't let it cause the place is so cold and expensive to run.

Thanks for that, was looking at the Rointe range today in wholesalers. Going to have to way up how big I can go against what the existing circuit will handle though, all panel heaters at the mo and all connected to their own ring via FCU's.

Reply to Electric Heating Solutions in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi Absolutely 0 knowledge of this so excuse language / terms / explanation. Electric only ground floor 2 bed flat ( 3 external walls) On peak...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would like some advice on using Tado with electric underfloor heating to ensure it is I have Tado contolling my boiler and radiators...
Replies
Views
Hello I hope everyone and their families are ok at this time. During my own self-build (mostly diy) I have to build a small living space (in a...
Replies
Views
Hi, This is my first post and was wondering if anyone could help :) I moved into my 1 bed flat about 7 months ago - the flat has single glazed...
Replies
Views
Hi all, looking for some advice from those that may have used these products. A landlord is renovating a building with a large shop on the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock