• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss graphing calculator programmable calculator in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

very nice, phil, but it would be even further over my head than trying to send a text. ( and i've given up on that. )

very nice, phil, but it would be even further over my head than trying to send a text. ( and i've given up on that. )

:D you guys are worse than trying to sell one of those wall cutter sets :D it was going great till am told everyone to use their fingers and tell told everyone its too difficult to use :D

im off to try sell some ice to the eskimos I reckon i will have more of a chance now :D
:13: :77:
:banghead:

Reply to graphing calculator programmable calculator in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

S
Good evening, i would like to know if someone knows how to calculate the time that would take to a solar panel of this kind Rotola in su pannelli...
Replies
Views
stefano
S
18th Edition Training Course - Online with Offline Final Exam Level 3 Award in the Requirements for Electrical Installations BS 7671: 2018...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 26818
D
P
i bought this for a course i was on the year before last and it cost a small fortune. think it was around the ton mark. i am asking £35 including...
Replies
Views
P
S
For a Mechanical Engineer, challenges don’t come any bigger than this… In this role you’ll be responsible for the key capability of a nuclear...
Replies
Views
Swanemi
S
For some reason I could not recall what CPC actually stood for when talking to someone today (I also have problems with names for common things...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock