Discuss Have you ever wondered what idiots look like?? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Rappid

-
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Yes, that is a power cord floating on flip flops.

[/FONT] image001.jpg
[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

That's an insult to idiots those guys are suicidal.

Thats not real, surely, they aren't that thickly idiotic!

they already would be fries....

Brilliant

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys,

I suppose the IP code is on the bottom of the socket set, just turn over and find IPOO!

Yes its a good question, looks like a suitable photograph for the funeral session afterwards.

Interesting photo of 'some idiots'.

Best wishes

Rex

I'm having a pool party this weekend, what a great idea. Bring your trunks and last wil and testament and join the party/pre-wake??? :rolleyes:

Unbelievable,those flip flops are going to be wet through,when they put them on ,could slip and break their necks !!!
:D stupid people !!

Saw this photo a while ago got to be a setup Noone that stupid...... But hey there again you never know........ Possible no power to it anyway???

Playing chicken with an RCD? Brilliant idea 50 / 50 death penalty.
In the name of brain dead jack the lads pranks and empty games.

Prob is some fool might see that picture and believe they can actually do that.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL that is very funny & very very stupid....

also yea I do want to know what an idiot looks like but it keeps looking back at me lol

Reply to Have you ever wondered what idiots look like?? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net