Advertisement - Content continues below

JIB Electrotechnical Certification Scheme (ECS) JIB Waiting times

Discuss JIB Waiting times in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

bcm_spark

-
Arms
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

I sent my card back to the JIB for renewal about a month ago but still haven't got it back. I called them last week and again today and both times they said give it a few days and you should have it. When I told thgem I need it next week they weren't bothered! What a waste of space they are!!

Im sure I got my first card within 2 weeks or so. Anyone know the average turnaround time?

M

megaman83

hello BCM

when i first got mine it took approx 5-6 weeks and mine to is up for renewal shortly. i too rang up about it being so late, they asked me my national insurance number and then could tell me the near day it would be out. a while ago now though

J

johnnyb

If you need it next week for say , verification on a site say, ask them to fax or email confirmation to you rapido, as it could cost you a bloomin job.

G

Guest123

Hey mate.

It took 7 weeks for my renewal to come through. Dont worry it will get to you.:)

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Reply to JIB Waiting times in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
Top Bottom