Discuss Kewtech Part P installation certs in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

R

robsparx

has anyone used these before? filing one in now and it doesnt ask for the PFC, voltage/frequency.

also i have the main house CU, and a CU from a submain in the annex and i cant see how to show that the second sheet is a sub main, and where to write in details of the sub main cable etc.

these certs seem pretty discount compared to the ones i used to use

Are you sure ?
I used to use these before I had the privilege of parting with £500+ to use fancy coloured paper.

Page 2, particulars of signatures, quart way down, supply characteristics,
earthing arrangements,
number of live conductors,
nature of supply characteristics,

Page 4, schedule of test results sheet 1,
type of supply, Ze at origin, Ipf

4 sheets as opposed to 3, but not bad for the price :D

Reply to Kewtech Part P installation certs in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

A bit of a mini essay but these questions have been building up in my mind over the last weeks and months as I've been studying and volunteering...
Replies
Views
Hi, Similar'ish question to my other thread but little more info now so a different approach but sorry if duplication. UK, single phase. Just had...
Replies
Views
Kewtech are at the later stages of designing the new MFT, like all the others will be made by Kyoritsu. The new one will be largely based on this...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys I have been following this forum over a number of years reading endless discussions and picking up things along the way. I am a JIB gold...
Replies
Views
Hello. When I had my Consumer Unit replaced, one circuit was found to only serve a blanked off socket, possibly for use by a stair lift that was...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock