• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Lots of my Electrical Books on EBAY for sale in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

Damon

Hi guys,

selling all my electrical books on EBAY!!

Please check em out.

IEE 17th Edition regs Book Excellent condition on eBay (end time 17-Jan-11 18:04:00 GMT)

17TH EDITION.jpgINSPECTION BOOK.jpglevel 2.jpgON SITE GUIDE.jpglevel 3.jpg
pencil.png

and ive also got a 2gb ipod shuffle which is faulty but currently selling for £1.99 so if you know how to fix ipods you could get a bargain!!!

Its a CORRECTIONS leaflet which was not included with the ones we had at college......basically its a leaflet which rights some of the wrongs which were not picked up when it first got published.

Its a CORRECTIONS leaflet which was not included with the ones we had at college......basically its a leaflet which rights some of the wrongs which were not picked up when it first got published.

:) thought you had some iet contacts for a minute :D

Wonder if any iET Contacts wanna buy these books...need a bid on these too:

level3.jpglevel2.jpgonsiteguide.jpg

All books are in great condition and that On Site guide is Like Brand New!!

nice one mate, currently highest bidder on your regs book :)

I had a Buy it now of £40 on that but someone bid at 99p which removed the Buy it Now.....Silly me i should have put my initial start price higher..oh well if it sells cheap it sells cheap..good luck :)

hi mate

just won the auction for the wiring regs book (the-k-master), cheers!

just hoping that you could post it asap as im doing my wiring regs course on monday and need it for that.

Thanks mate

No probs and thankyou for fast payment, will post 1st class recorded tomorrow and will email via ebay your tracking number!!

Reply to Lots of my Electrical Books on EBAY for sale in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net