Discuss MCS Accredited Solar PV "business in a box" for sale in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

C

CarlyMC

Hi There

I have an MCS Registered business for sale. If anyone wants to get fast tracked to solar success then this will be for you.

You buy my limited company (with it's MCS accrediation in PV and Solar Thermal) and we change Directors details at Companies House.

You need your first installation (you will need to be competant from a technical point of view), but I will organise your office or help your office manager to do so.

I am not an electrician - I am brilliant at managing offices and starting up businesses.

This is a business in a box and can go anywhere in the country, although currently located in the South East. If you need it you can have the code to my website as well.

This is not as expensive as you may think. Anyone seriously interested please private message me.

Carly

'I am brilliant at managing offices and starting up businesses' - me too but I didn't take into account the government shafting me over a 6 week period ;-)

Hello Carly,

I am interested in the purchase of this company. Please can you let me have some more details in relation to the price for the company and also details on accounts to date.

Thank you.

Robert Miles
07879 993174

You will be liable for all the sign offs and garantees for the next 25 years fella , cheaper to do the mcs yourself

Hello Carly,

I am interested in the purchase of this company. Please can you let me have some more details in relation to the price for the company and also details on accounts to date.

Thank you.

Robert Miles
07879 993174

Thanks for your concerns, I am very aware of the implications. I think you will find that the point of the MCS accreditation (which is only necessary in the UK as other countries will accept the IEC standards) for the products is that the manufactures need to be underwritten for the products.

But thanks for input.

Unfortunately, MCS companies at present are taking advantage of the situation and charging outrageous amounts for a simple process. THe MCS accreditation process takes sometime and if the higher rate FIT is maintained there will be no PV industry in the UK. TIme is of essence!!!

Think you will find the MCS eligibility will not be transferable like that, basically you are buying a hell of a lot of past liability, and a few files of paperwork, you will still have to go through the accreditation process.............

Im in the process of buying a MCS Registered Solar Panel Company and would be happy to let you know how it goes if anyone is interested.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to MCS Accredited Solar PV "business in a box" for sale in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net