Discuss MCS Accredited Solar PV "business in a box" for sale in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

We have secured 12 jobs in last 2 weeks and we have nearly filled our books now up to July, which means if we carry on securing jobs i will have to take on another crew to meet the demand. So if you can afford Solar PV Now is the best time to buy.

Good luck to you. Honestly, i do not wish you any specific ill will but i really dont feel this is the industry to buy into just now.

So you have a three month business plan... Take them on, and after july? Lay them all off?... Then what?

Don't make the mistake of thinking we're all feeling sorry for ourselves, many of us have worked damn hard to build an industry from the beginning. Got our MCS on our own, before there were courses to shepherd applicants through it or established businesses to buy. We have had a good couple of years and we have a sustainable business plan for the long term, the next three months are a small part of it.

One thing i do agree on, Now is a great time to buy PV, the problem is not many people seem know it other than us here...

"My advice to these people are stop feeling sorry for yourselves and get your fingers out of your arse holes and get out there and look for the work as it is still out there but you have to go get it."

Damn I knew I was doing something wrong - silly me. Instead of learning my trade, creating my own qms and following the real code I should have waited, bought a box and employed sought out some double glazing salesmen.

Thanks for putting me right, after all I haven't had years of experience in this industry and all those jobs with wads of cash just dropped into my lap over the last 2 years - I didn't have to do any work at all for them.

Granny - suck - eggs.

Off to find my finger ....

"We have secured 12 jobs in last 2 weeks and we have nearly filled our books now up to July"

And do all these customers know they have signed up with a non MCS accredited company/sub contractor? Or have you just been 'vague' as to your company position?

Reply to MCS Accredited Solar PV "business in a box" for sale in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net