Discuss Most USEFUL tool in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

I have a leatherman multi tool,only the basic one but very useful combine it with a set of pouch of wera screwdrivers on my belt and away we go,be prepared.

Silicone.... ;)

Head torches are really handy but oh boy don't we look like very big tools wearing them lol

I don't own one YET but I reckon a laser level has to be near the top of the list closely followed by my site lights that illuminate the skies and keep me warm on chilly rewires/extension works.

I want a LED Lenser head torch, bought just the torch version and its brilliant, although head torches seem to be a thing that go missing on site!

Sad ! very sad. hate bloody mobiles especially when they ring right in the middle of labeling up your cables

whats sad about it? it's very handy, i wouldn't get as much work done in a day without it. I think generally the people who think its sad and moan about it are just jealous because they don't know how to use the technology. having the internet on your phone is really handy, and being able to call people whilst out of the house well thats taken for granted now as i've always had a mobile since i was 13. honestly, what do you do when you need materials on site? pack up and drive to the wholesalers? i'd just give them a call and it would be delivered. need to know something (anything)? just google it. I can take pictures, make notes, send and receive e-mails, buy stuff on ebay, look up prices for materials and tools, find my way to jobs with google maps, send and receive quotes, use it as a torch, use it as a spirit level, tell my sky box to record stuff, find solutions to problems, check my bank balances, transfer money between accounts, pay bills, check the weather, check the news headlines and much more.
and you might think i wouldn't get any work done, but actually doing it all on the phone without having to go anywhere or do it the old fashioned way is quicker!

whats sad about it? it's very handy, i wouldn't get as much work done in a day without it. I think generally the people who think its sad and moan about it are just jealous because they don't know how to use the technology. having the internet on your phone is really handy, and being able to call people whilst out of the house well thats taken for granted now as i've always had a mobile since i was 13. honestly, what do you do when you need materials on site? pack up and drive to the wholesalers? i'd just give them a call and it would be delivered. need to know something (anything)? just google it. I can take pictures, make notes, send and receive e-mails, buy stuff on ebay, look up prices for materials and tools, find my way to jobs with google maps, send and receive quotes, use it as a torch, use it as a spirit level, tell my sky box to record stuff, find solutions to problems, check my bank balances, transfer money between accounts, pay bills, check the weather, check the news headlines and much more.
and you might think i wouldn't get any work done, but actually doing it all on the phone without having to go anywhere or do it the old fashioned way is quicker!

Right in the **** when I forget the reading glasses

Reply to Most USEFUL tool in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net