Discuss Off-grid solar system in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Thanks handyspark. But apologies as I also have made an error. The cable now connecting all the batteries as a bank and then from neg and pos terminals of bank to inverter poles is actually 25mm^2 not 10 as previously stated. I can supply picture of the connection set up if that would help.

It does depend on how many solar panels you have and what the quality is of those solar panels.

All of these brands will easily adapt to the battery you need if you want to select off grid options.

1. WINAICO
  2. Canadian Solar
  3. Csun China Sunergy
  4. Hanwha SolarOne
  5. LG Solar Panels
  6. QCells
  7. SolarWorld
  8. Silfab
  9. Solaria
  10. SunPreme
  11. Talesun
main-qimg-5f6d76264a3ff4600de585f58d04615b

Try to us our automated price-checker. HahaSmart is the only solar panel solution with no middle man and no gimmicks, use the price-checker to assess the value of your new system based on system size.

You will be able to assess your system size, batteries, accessories and BOS (AC/DC disconnect, solar cables, rapid shutdown boxes, etc.) Plus we cut out the middle man so you do not need to go out of your way to find an installer. HahaSmart has a growing installer basis stretched across the United States, so it will not be a problem.

Reply to Off-grid solar system in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I am a retired Electrician and started looking at Solar Power, (Black Magic to me), after much reading of "How To", I decided to build myself a...
Replies
Views
For power outages, my solar inverter (+battery) is able to take on the entire house load - as long as I unplug my collection of vintage kettles...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon All, So I have a new situation to me that I cannot seem to get a definitive answer for. I trained as an electrician and did...
Replies
Views
My little house in Spain sits in the forest and has a little wire from the electricity supplier, 20 amps max. It's a fragile link, caught up in...
Replies
Views
Hi, Recently had 3.6kw solar installed, at the time shortage of batteries & roi figured batteries not quite worth it. thinking otherwise perhaps...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock