Discuss pvsol software in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

T

tmjh

Hello all, i have recently purchased pv sol's software. im designing a 5kw system. ive established i want a fronius ig50. can anybody explain the inverter concept part to me please?

This may be some help if it's PV SOL expert??After designing your array (5 kWp) on the roof, you click on the button on the right that I think has a picture of a house with an array that has some strings running off, which might say 'configure system'. Then a window will open up where you can choose the inverter make etc. If you click on there and select fronius, it'll scan for a while and show all the possible fronius inverters which are compatible for your system and their advice on the number of strings etc. If it's in that menu, you can pick it and it'll be compatible. If it doesn't come up, maybe it's not compatible. Hope that helps?

Last edited by a moderator:
ancient fronius inverter with low effciency and very bulky
better with newer one IG5.0TL or sma SB5000TL-20 with 2 mppt trackers and bluetooth
connects by bluetooth to sunnybeam or via datalogger to suntrols www.suntrol-portal.com for pc/web/iphone/ipad communication
or aurora PVI-4.2-OUTD has 2xmppt trackers as well
both PVI/SB have sysmetrical/asymetrical inputs for single or dual aspect roofs or roof/ground/carport

Reply to pvsol software in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello, I am asking for a double check on my project before I purchase any electrical parts. My inverter Solark 15k has a built in 200 bus and...
Replies
Views
Hello all, First of all I apologise if this is in the wrong forum, I figured the general forum may be the best bet :) Thank you for taking...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone my name is Tarek, i work as a concert and show lighting operator with over 20 years of experience in this field, so i have gained...
Replies
Views
Hello- I have a recent solar panel installation at my home in Rio de Janeiro Brazil. Specs: 9.6kWp, 24x 400W panels (Canadian Solar), 8.2kW...
Replies
Views
Ok Hello all and thanks for having me. I need some advice and joined this forum hoping to be pointed in the right direction. First off I am not...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock